Cooking with Essential Oils
There are many lovely doTERRA oils that you can use in your cooking and baking.
- Personally I use a drop of Oregano in any chilli, soups and spaghetti bolognaise that I make.
- I add a drop of Coriander to rice for flavouring. A drop of lemon or orange is amazing in lemon/orange drizzle cake.
- I also make nutritional snacks for my daughter and use dates, nuts and also add a drop of peppermint and orange.
- There are also a few oils that you can add a drop to water such as lemon, orange, peppermint, grapefruit, tangerine and lime.
- Thyme and Rosemary is great to add to potatoes.
- Basil is great in so many Italian dishes that I prepare.
- I also add lime and lemon to Houmous.
- Lemon and lime can also replace fresh fruit in cocktails and your gin & tonic
- You can add any of these oils to vegetables, fish, rice and meat – I try something new each time.
- One of my favourites is with salmon and I add lemon and Thyme.
So many to try – please share your top tips with me!!
Here are a few more here for you to try