When do I start to use On Guard?
This is a question that I get asked a number of times. As a family we use On Guard EVERY single day in 1 form or another.
On Guard is the hero of Immunity.
- Starting from September we use a drop 1 oil in a moisture cream and rub into he heels of our feet and we do this until April.
- When we travel we add a drop onto the wrists as this will protect us from anything in the environment and people around us.
- The rest of the year we use the rollerball on our feet or wrists daily.
- We all use the toothpaste as it is a natural toothpaste that contains great oils to protect out teeth and gums.
- The On Guard cleaner – I have is a spray bottle and use as a cleaner in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- We also use On Guard handwash and the mist (this stays in my car and handbag all the time)
- I will also use On Guard oil in the diffuser at least 1 time per day just to keep the atmosphere as clean as possible. Using a diffuser means that anyone coming into the house will also get the benefits.
- If we happen to get a sore throat or a tickily cough we will also use the On Guard drops – we only ever need 2/3 and then it is all gone. Occasionally we gargle with the oil for a sore throat.
Protect – Strengthen – Respond
It is so much easier to take a little often and regular rather than when you feel poorly. If you need any further information please do just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07770 302504