New Kids Collection Oils
The most amazing set of oils for your children – can highly recommend
This little kit of children’s oils is amazing – they can be purchased as a kit or individually, some of my clients have purchased 1 oil a month until they have all 7 of them. The children love these as they are very brightly coloured and they can keep them in their bedroom and use them as/when they want too!
Introduce your child to essential oils with the Kid’s Collection. Pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, these essential oil blends are gentle enough for children of all ages. Each of these kid-friendly blends is formulated with children in mind—their fragrance preferences, emotional needs, and most common health complaints. Colour-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun. And while they are created with children in mind, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
Whether you are experienced or new to essential oils, the Kids Collection is the complete and ready-made “whole body” essential oil toolbox designed to empower parents to confidently care for the health and wellness of your little ones. Formulated specifically for developing minds, bodies, and emotions, these essential oil blends feature unique combinations therapeutically balanced to provide powerful benefits while being gentle on delicate skin.
- Seven unique 10mL roll-ons – Thinker™ / Calmer™ / Stronger™ / Tamer™ / Rescuer™ / Steady™ / Brave™
- Seven silicone toppers / Instructional flashcards / Carrying case
Calmer Restful Blend
helps your child relax and promotes sleep. It creates restful feelings throughout the mind and body with essential oils of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Buddha Wood, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile soothe anxious feelings that can interfere with falling to sleep.
- Buddha Wood has a high concentration of complex sesquiterpenes that can be grounding, calming, and supportive of bedtime routines when experienced aromatically.
- The aroma of Ylang Ylang blossoms promotes relaxation.
These oils in Calmer help quiet the mind before bedtime, support restful sleep, and encourage relaxation. Apply Calmer Restful Blend to wrists before bedtime or naps to quiet the mind and soothe away worries. It is helpful for children of all ages. This blend can help older children take control of their own sleeping habits.
Thinker Focus Blend
helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue. This kid-pleasing blend is comprised of Vetiver, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Clementine essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Vetiver root is a rich, woody oil that calms the mind and brings focus.
- Peppermint and Clementine are energizing and encourage a positive outlook.
- Research suggests that inhaling Rosemary essential oil may help people recall previously learned material, making it an excellent companion for test day.
Together, these oils combine in Thinker helps a sense of alertness and focus while doing homework, during tests, or anytime concentration is needed.
Brave Courage Blend
helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. Counteract negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism with Brave Courage Blend. This blend combines essential oils of Wild Orange, Osmanthus Flower, Cinnamon Bark, and Amyris Wood.
- Wild Orange is an uplifting and energizing oil with a sweet, citrus aroma.
- Amyris Wood is traditionally used to promote calm feelings and manage stress.
- Osmanthus Flower is chemically similar to Rose. Native to Asia, it is emotionally supportive when experiencing overwhelmed or stressful feelings.
- Cinnamon Bark is energizing and provides warming and soothing benefits to the skin when properly diluted.
Energizing and invigorating, Brave promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief in oneself.
Stronger Protective Blend
promotes a natural immune defence and is soothing to the emotions and the skin during times of distress. This blend combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose, and Litsea essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Litsea is sometimes called “tropical verbena” due to its similar fragrance. It has a pleasant, fresh, lemony aroma. It has a high concentration of geranial and neral, which gives it calming and soothing benefits.
- Frankincense has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes peaceful feelings. It is also soothing and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Cedarwood has been used historically for its calming and relaxing aroma. Emerging scientific evidence is providing support for this use.
- Osmanthus flower essential oil is chemically similar to Rose. It has a high concentration of ionones, making it ideal for emotional support when you are feeling overwhelmed.
These emotionally soothing oils combine in Strong to create a dynamic blend that strengthens the mind and body.
Rescuer Soothing Blend
reduces feelings of tension in the neck and shoulders. This relaxing blend is comprised of essential oils of Lavender, Spearmint, Copaiba, and Tomar seed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender has been used to soothe head and neck tension since the days of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Its fresh, lightly floral aroma gives a sense of relaxation.
- Spearmint is topically cooling to the skin, thanks to its menthol content, and is mentally refreshing.
- Tomar seed essential oil is harvested from the fruit of a tree native to Nepal. It is used to encourage relaxation at the end of the day.
- Copaiba helps calm anxious feelings when inhaled.
Together, these remarkable oils blend beautifully into a highly soothing blend that can help your child unwind and relax after a busy day.
Steady Grounding Blend
helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface. As a parent, you notice when your child seems to be extra sensitive. Sometimes, this means they need a long nap, an extra snuggle, or some one-on-one time. You can help your child feel more calm and balanced with Steady. This blend combines essential oils of Amyris Wood, Balsam Fir, Coriander, and Magnolia with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Amyris Wood (also known as West Indian Sandalwood) is traditionally used in meditation practices to promote calm feelings and manage stress. It has a gentle, woody aroma.
- Balsam Fir has a Christmas tree aroma that is relaxing during times of busyness or upheaval.
- Coriander seed is an herbal oil used in massage for its soothing effects.
- Magnolia has a high linalool content. Research suggests that inhaled magnolia essential oil (due to its linalool content) may help to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Together, these oils combine in Steady to evoke calm and balanced feelings. Apply Steady on the bottom of the feet, to wrists, or to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and steady the emotions.
Keep Tamer on hand in your purse, briefcase, or child’s backpack. Take on a road trip to ease the effects of motion sickness. Apply to the stomach or bottoms of feet after eating a large meal. This blend contains Spearmint, Japanese Peppermint, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Parsley Seed in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- When your child is feeling self-doubt, worry, or anxiety, reach for Brave Courage Blend. This energizing blend promotes confidence and belief in oneself. It can be helpful to keep on hand before a sports event, musical performance, test, or anytime children need a little encouragement to believe in themselves.
- If your child is getting distracted during homework time, pull out Thinker Focus Blend. Apply to the wrists of children who are easily distracted. This is also a great blend to use before tests.
- When your child is in need of a comforting touch, apply Strong Protective Blend during times of distress. It supports a natural immune defence and offers emotionally strengthening benefits. When your child isn’t feeling the best, leave a bottle of Stronger Protective Blend on their dresser or apply to the back of the neck for an added boost.
- After your child’s sports game or after a busy day running around the neighbourhood, apply Rescuer Soothing Blend to your child’s temples, neck, joints, or other targeted areas for all-around comfort. In addition to its topical benefits, Rescuer also promotes a relaxing and tension-free environment.
- When your child’s emotions seem close to the surface, you can support balanced feelings with Steady Grounding Blend. Before your child leaves for school, apply Steady on the bottom of the feet to promote feelings of calmness throughout the day. Apply Steady to wrists or neck as needed during the day to steady the emotions.
- Use Tamer before setting off on a car journey to help settle them.
These oils are great for all children – I am always happy to help so please contact me anytime for any further information