This is one of our newest oils.
Copaiba, a popular favourite essential oil, is now available in a convenient roll-on.
Copaiba essential oil comes from a fragrant tropical tree native to South America. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and north eastern Brazil.
Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions and perfumes because of its ability to soothe the skin. Copaiba Touch is a blend of CPTG™ Copaiba essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Traditionally, Copaiba has been administered orally to promote the health of cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and nervous systems.
- When taken internally Copaiba essential oil may be calming, soothing, and supportive to the nervous system.
- Antioxidant support of Copaiba essential oil promotes healthy immune function and response, while supporting cellular health and function.
- The many benefits Copaiba provides to the body also include supporting the healthy functioning of the circulatory system and soothing anxious feelings.
- When Copaiba is consumed, the BCP binds to these receptors to aid healthy immune and inflammatory responses.
- It also influences multiple signalling pathways to promote healthy liver, digestive, kidney, heart, and brain function.
- With its wide influence on key organs, BCP supports general well-being.
Please don’t hesitate to email Jo@oilsbyjo.co.uk for further information.